Clain is a start-up company involved in design and development of the platform for enhanced AML/KYC solutions in decentralized networks. We believe cryptocurrencies will play a huge role in the future, and we care deeply about helping to improve transparency and endorse further adoption of cryptocurrencies as a legitimate means of value exchange. By creating the most innovative and powerful platform, we strive to become the industry standard in crypto-compliance solutions.
Our platform gives unparalleled understanding of cryptocurrency capital flows. By using a combination of network science and machine learning to aggregate and interpret vast quantities of transactional data, we provide investigative services to participants of cryptocurrency ecosystem and provide meaningful insight on the network internals. We accumulate unique data on the thousands of services and millions of entities that make hundreds of thousands of transactions a day.
This is an opportunity to join a new and dynamic industry for experienced front-end developers who thrive in a proactive, supportive and high-paced environment.
- You will become part of a small, yet dedicated team of developers working in Regulation Technology sector.
- You will be involved in front-end development of the project using React & Redux with great emphasis on application’s performance (no junk).
- You will participate in designing a sophisticated SPA’s UI and covering it with tests.
- You will extensively use methods to effectively visualize and render big number of charts and graphs with filtering and positioning attributes. Optimizing performance and using OpenGL with physic dynamics.
- You will develop internal administrative interfaces with Bootstrap.
To be successful in this role, you will meet the following requirements:
- Have 4+ year experience with front-end technologies.
- Have hands-on experience with SPA (using React&Redux/Vue).
- Have knowledge of graphs, preferably acquaintance with D3, Sigma.js and other graph visualisation libraries.
- Have good habit of writing tests, CD/CI.
- Have English skills to read technical documentation.
- Have strong analytical skills and self-disciplinary to research solve problems.
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
Contact: info (at) clain (dot) io